Wednesday, January 23, 2019


Discover insider secrets on how you can:

Instantly stop any attacker —
regardless of your age, gender, shape or size!
The “FIGHTO Self Defense Techniques” are:
Instantly effective
Quick and decisive
Surprisingly simple
Martial arts and self defense are not the same!
Experienced martial artists know hundreds of techniques, however,
when under pressure they will instinctively do what works, rather
than pick a matching technique from their vast repertoire of
self defense moves.In a real world situation, an attack is over within
a few short seconds. These seconds are filled with panic, chaos and
confusion, and you won’t have time to think at this point. The application
of a few simple principles and techniques will allow you to instantly
stop any attacker!
You don’t need to be Bruce Lee to defend yourself successfully
MISSION STATEMENT 

IF I AM FACED WITH A VIOLENT OR LIFE THREATENING SITUATION, I WILL DO ALL IN MY POWER TO AVOID OR ESCAPE. HOWEVER IF I AM FORCED TO PROTECT MYSELF, AND THOSE AROUND ME, I WILL USE WHAT I CONSIDER REASONABLE FORCE, MINDFUL OF THE LEGAL AND MORAL IMPLICATIONS, UTILISING ALL MEANS NECESSARY TO WHATEVER CONCLUSION TO ACHIEVE MY AIM OF………

Call Now on 0300-6275743 for 
for more info about classes and Personal Training  in Lahore, Pakistan

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Krav Maga

About Krav Maga Krav Maga is a horizontal system with a unique and logical approach. It is easy to learn and retain, performed naturally ...